Some come back efforts are stopped short when time runs out.
In baseball, you can't coast out a win.
This text shows you how to make your future what it can be.
1. It's never too late to turn things around.
- God's judgement on them is not a done deal.
- You can still turn things around.
- Your future is written in clay not stone.
2. It's never too late to mess things up.
- It's a sobering thought, and one we can't afford to forget.
- On the flip side of the comeback team, is a team who blew a lead.
- Titanic fallacy - thinking that we're too big to fail.
- So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don’t fall! (1 Corinthians 10:12 NIV)
- Ask yourself, Where is his road leading me?
3. It's never to late to take responsibility for your life.
- Being willing to take ownership of where you've been and where you are and where you are headed.
- You can only decide what you are going to do.
- "So turn from your evil ways, each one of you, and reform your ways and actions
- He is also saying your future is like clay in your hands.
- You will never get to the point where what you do doesn't matter
- Every day you can move in the direction of God's blessings.