Listen to the Message
“I’m here for you always...”
Have we ever neglected prayer?
I’ve called out to God, and He doesn’t seem to answer.
“All difficulties in prayer can be traced to one cause: praying as if God we’re absent.”
We know more than we act on.
Let’s keep it up and amp it up!
Move from I-know-about-that file to the I-am-doing-that file.
1. Make it a Scheduled Appointment.
- “Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed.” Mark 1:35 NIV
- As much time can you reasonably afford.
- There’s no such thing as a bad beginning.
- “The fewer the words, the better the prayer.” Martin Luther
2. Make it an All-inclusive List.
- We pray about everything.
3. Make it an Ongoing Conversation.
4. Make is a Special Occasion.
5. Make is a Team Effort.
- ““Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”” Matthew 18:19-20 NIV
- Pray about anything and everything.
- Psalm 46:10