Listen to the Message
It Only Takes A Spark
You be the one to ignite the spark.
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
The Law Of the Harvest
“Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.”
Galatians 6:7 NIV
“Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.””
Luke 6:38 NIV
He’s talking about the secret of living.
1. It Starts With You.
- We want to sow after we reap, not before.
- You reap what you sow after you sow.
- “If you build it they will come.”
- “When it comes, I will build it.”
- I’ll take the first step.
2. It Comes Back Your Way.
- Generosity works like a boomerang.
- Jesus said when you give, what you give comes back your way.
- What do these words mean - good measure, pressed down, shaken together?
- If you buy a container of seed from me, you get the full container - all it can possibly hold.
- Proverbs 11:17, 11:24, 11:25
- Sow kindness, generosity and love and you will reap kindness, generosity and love.
3. It Follows The Standard You Set For Yourself.
- “For the measure you use, it will be measured to you.” Luke 6:38
- “The amount you give will determine the amount you get back. ”” Luke 6:38 NLT https://www.bible.com/116/luk.6.38.nlt
- What is the standard I have set?
- What is the measure I am using in my words. And in my actions?
- It’s about living your life focused on what you can do for others.
- “ those who refresh others will themselves be refreshed.” Proverbs 11:25 NLT https://www.bible.com/116/pro.11.25.nlt
- It starts with you, and it comes back to you according to the standard you set for yourself.