Listen to the Message
The church is a great institution, but is only as great as its homes.
"As the home goes, so goes the church, as the church goes, so goes the nation."
"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
- What will your kids remember about you when you've left this life?
- "Well, get back on it and follow me back to the truck."
- You taught me how to fail forward.
2. Dad’s companionship
- "We loved you so much."
- If you can't learn to respect your husband properly, you really don't respect God properly either!
3. Dad’s child rearing
- Most of all we need to add a lot of spiritual miracle grow...Prayer!
- You can't do one thing about your ancestors, but you can do something about your descendants!
- Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain.