Listen to the Message
You’ve Turned Into A Mom When
Things Our Mothers Taught Us
#1. HER HANDS WORK
- "Man works from sun to sun, but woman's work is never done."
#2. HER MOUTH SPEAKS
- "My dear son: remember that anything which increases the authority of the body over the mind is an evil thing."
- "You have omitted to mention the greatest of my teachers—my Mother."
#3. HER HEART LOVES
- "SHE ALWAYS MADE HOME HAPPY."
- Prov. 17:22 "A cheerful heart is good medicine..."
- AND SHE'D SAY THAT SHE DIDN'T WANT ANY PIE.
- Prov. 31:28 "Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her."