Listen to the Message
You have to live the whole day as a free person.
Would you take the offer?
You need to learn to make the most of every single day.
Success lasts only a day.
Freedom lasts only a day.
Victory lasts only a day.
Teach us to number our days and recognize how few they are; help us to spend them as we should. (Psalm 90:12 LB)
Every day you are given a gift of 1440 minutes.
What is important enough for you to do every single day.
You know what a good day looks like.
1. Recognize the Significance of One.
- When we have an abundance of certain things, we tend to lose sight of their value.
- I'm talking about the number of days in which we will live on earth.
- It's like a vapor in the wind.
- The principle of appreciation: recognizing the value of what is in your life.
- There are no throw-away days in the Christian life; every day has eternal significance.
- "Why not today?"
- Now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation. (2 Corinthians 6:2)
- Today is the day.
2. Recognize the significance of two.
- I'm talking about the principle of repetition.
- There's nothing about the Christian life that makes it a one-and-done experience.
- That's one-and-you've-just-begun.
- You can't coast for decades on the strength of one good thing you did on one good day.
- He's talking about the importance of repetition: doing that which matters most again and again.
3. Recognize the significance of three.
- The significance of three demonstrates the principle of momentum.
- The hand of the diligent will rule. (Proverbs 12:24)
- Diligence is another word for consistency; consistency is what builds momentum.
- How you choose live each single day.
- There is nothing stopping you from making the most of this day.
- You can do what matters most.
- Live this day doing what really matters.