Listen to the Message
“That’s all I can stands. I can’t stands no more!” Popeye
Jesus took some courageous steps to right a wrong.
“Enough is enough.”
There will be times when there is no one but you to take this action.
Connecting your FAITH & LIFE
Leaders don’t get paid to make safe decisions; they get paid to make the right decision.
1. Courageous Leaders Refuse to Look the Other Way.
- All those in power turned a blind eye to the situation and let it continue.
- Ephesians 5:11
2. Courageous Leaders Refuse to say, “It’s not my problem”
- He came to die for the sins of the world.
- Nothing at Facebook is someone else’s problem.
- Galatians 6:2
3. Courageous Leaders Refuse to Sit Idly by, Doing Nothing At All.
- Matthew 7:21
- 1 Peter 1:13
- Feeling compassion for others and feeling outrage is just not enough.
- Hands on involvement.
- Will I take the path of least resistance, or will I take the road less traveled?