Listen to the Message
2. Seek to live a life of commitment, rather than a life of comfort.
- The Christian life was never meant to be a hobby.
- “Lord, not my will, but your will be done.”
3. Build our life on what matters most in eternity, rather than what seems to matter most in the moment.
- You can build your life on what matters for eternity.
- Self denial
- It’s a willingness to put God’s plan, God’s purpose, and God’s priorities ahead of everything else.
- I want to do your will, your way.