Listen to the Message
The advise we get - Is we should take the path of least resistance.
““Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.” Matthew 7:13-14 NIV
We love short-cuts, to the extent that often we find them too much to resist.
Settle in for the long haul.
1. The Road Less Traveled Involves a Season of Preparation.
- Quiet, no-frills, behind-the-scenes preparation.
- With you I am well pleased.
- Hebrews 5:8
- In order for God to use you publicly, He must first tutor you privately.
- You can’t prepare to be used by God without first becoming a student of the Word.
- Preparation also involves being faithful in the little things.
- Matthew 25:23
- You must be willing to undergo the process of testing
2. The Road Less Traveled Involves a Season in the Desert.
- Matthew 4:10
- Absolutely not, no short cut for me.
3. The Road Less Traveled Involves Living Your Life In Forward Motion.
- God had called him to preach the good news, so He went about preaching the good news.
- “I’m moving forward, come what may.”
- You can say these words in only an instant, but it takes a lifetime to achieve.
- God, I surrender all. I’m yours.