Listen to the Message
Creating lasting change in your life.
At some point you gave up and stopped trying.
Changing your life is not as simple as making a resolution to do so.
The Principle of Persistence
It hasn’t happened yet.
Most people don’t keep trying; most people give up somewhere along the way.
1. Residue from the past.
- This is not some mysterious phenomenon; It’s the Law of the Harvest.
- Your life today is the harvest of what you planted before.
- Don’t let He fact that you may still have some consequences to face become an excuse for giving up.
2. Having to Wait for the Right Result.
- We also have to learn to accept the fact that change doesn’t take place overnight.
- 1. You reap later than you sow.
- 2. You reap more than you sow.
3. The Unwillingness to Do It God’s Way
- You will never lead if you never learn to follow!!
- “When it comes to change there are 3 seasons of timing:
- People change when they hurt enough that they have to,
- When they learn enough that they want to,
- And when they have received enough to be able to.”
- If you want to create lasting change in your life, you have to do it God’s way.
- Get in the right path and stay there until the harvest comes.
- You will reap a reward for your efforts, so don’t become weary in going good, and don’t give up.