Listen to the Message
Is it really true?
There are times when we live our lives in expectation of God's promise to be fulfilled.
To turn mere waiting into true expectation.
1. The Dream-Come-True phase of life is always part of God's plan.
- There is always a greater blessing, a greater joy around the bend.
- We all have seasons of lack and seasons of disappointment and even seasons of despair.
- The promise fulfilled — the dream-come-true experience — is on its way.
- "We're parched, Lord. Restore us."
2. Don't let the sorrows of today prevent you from anticipating the joy that's coming your way.
- Your life won't always be what it is today.
- Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning. (Psalm 30:5)
- What you're going through today won't last forever.
- We cling to the hope of eternity.
- "When you're going through hell, keep going."
3. Keep sowing seed in anticipation of the harvest to come.
- Keep sowing your seed.
- Keep going, and keep the sowing the seed for the harvest that is to come.
- "Try tears!"
- He is the fulfillment of a promise, the realization of a dream.
- The harvest will come if we sow the seed.