Listen to the Message
We often completely overlook many of the blessings that routinely come our way.
It’s easy to complain.
We have to be thoughtful before being thankful!
“It’s impossible to be anxious and thankful at the same time.”
Could it be that one of the biggest causes of depression, discouragement, discontent, and despair is ingratitude?
“What a pity” he said “that one has to grow old and I’ll before making this discovery.”
1. Allow His Peace to Rule You.
- John 14:7 “If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.””
- Acts 10:13
- The peace of God is to be our umpire.
- The presence of His peace in our life is like a compass that lets us that we are in His will, and traveling in the right direction.
2. Allow His Promises to Reside in You.
- The children of Israel were constantly reminded of where God had brought them from.
- No matter what comes our way... His promises are true.
3. Allow His Purpose to Regulate You.
- Understanding God’s purpose and plan for our lives will cause us to rejoice and be thankful!
- Let your words be filled with praise and thanksgiving instead of complaining and criticizing.
- Psalm 100:4 “Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.”
- “But never one time do I remember saying ‘thank you’.”
- There is always something, you see, to cause us to be thankful.