Listen to the Message
Life is a learning process.
Sometimes we do fail in life, but that doesn't make us failures.
We all make mistakes.
"I fell that the most important requirement in us USA is learning to overcome failure. You must learn to tolerate it, but never accept it." Reggie Jackson
1. We go to school to learn.
- These elementary truths may well be the basics, which we all need to know.
- God created man for fellowship
- God gave man a law to live by but man broke the law
- God loves all people intensely and has proved a way for them to by saved.
- God is gracious and will save us because of who Jesus is and what He did.
- The unbelieving and evil will be punished.
- "There are two types of education: one should teach us how to make a living and the other how to live." John Adams
- Prov. 1:8 "Listen, my son, to your father's instruction and do not forsake your mother's teaching."
- We learn from many things and many people.
2. We have many teachers in school.
- Jesus is the one person who can make you into a better person.
- 1 Timothy 1:5
- The goal of God's command is love.
- Scripture is God's Word.
3. We Hope to Graduate
- "Americans revere the Bible but, by and large, they don't read it.
- And because they don't read it, they have become a nation of biblical illiterates."