Listen to the Message
It's a simple fact that sometimes life feels good and sometimes it doesn't.
It is your faith that moves the heart if God.
Faith is the key that unlocked the power of God in your life.
Faith is something you decide and something you do.
"Faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead."
Faith without corresponding actions is dead.
If you want to ignite your faith, you back it up with what you do.
1. Take actions that are consistent with what you are asking for.
- Which actions can I take that are consistent with what I'm asking God to do?
- We need to understand that there will not be a "when" unless we start taking action now.
- Do you want God to ignite your faith?
2. Take actions even when you aren't sure of the end results.
- One of the ways we express faith is to take action even when we don't have certainty how things will turn out.
- Faith means taking action in spite of the risk involved.
- We demonstrate our faith when we're willing to step into uncertainty and endure the necessary hardship.
3. Take actions even when you don't gel like it.
- I believe that God is pleased with all the steps of faith that we take.
- God is especially pleased when we choose to live by faith and not by feelings.
- Faith is something you decide and something you do.