Listen to the Message
But he did know something about the day-by-day, morning -by-morning goodness of God in every area of life.
Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father! There is no shadow of turning with Thee, Thou changes not, Thy compassions they fail not, Great is Thy faithfulness
See everything about your life in terms of the faithfulness of God.
"God why does it have to be this way?"
For what I do is not the good I want to do; not the evil I do not want to do -- this I keep doing. Romans
1. Focus on the Truth of God's Faithfulness, as Revealed in Scripture.
- This doesn't mean that His people never have problems, or face hard times.
- Whatever you fill your mind with, that's what it will begin to replay.
- G I G O - garbage in garbage out
- T I V O - truth in victory out
- Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father! Lamentations
- Malachi 3:6
- Again, Lamentations 3
- Hebrews 13:5
- Make it your priority to spend time in the Word of God
2. Focus on the Witness of God's Faithfulness as Observed in Nature.
3. Focus on the Reality of God's Faithfulness as Revealed in his Daily Presence
- We are in desperate need of His mercy.
- I can't sing the song Great is My Faithfulness.
- Ephesians 1:7-8
- "God I need you. I need your help. I need your mercy. I need your presence in my life."
- When you make it your habit to seek His presence every day, you begin to see evidence if His Faithfulness.