Listen to the Message
Blest be the tie that binds our hearts in Christian love.
The fellowship of kindred minds is like to that above.
Life is better when we're connected.
I do know that it applies very well to church life, and, family life and community life.
1 Peter 3:8
1. We need to make sure we are all movin in the same direction.
- Before our Father's throne we pour our ardent prayers;
- Our fears, our hopes, our aims are one, our comfort
- We want to grow in our walk with Him.
- This is the direction in which we all need to be moving.
2. We need to be willing to look out for one another.
- “Carry each otherʼs burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.” Galatians 6:2 NIV
- “Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.” Galatians NIV
- We share each other's woes, our mutual burdens bear;
- And often for each other flow the sympathizing tear.
3. We need to take every opportunity to develop lasting relationships.
- Practice hospitality
- People need community, and they'll go where they get it.
- If we're doing our job, people won't need an online platform to fell connected.
- When we asunder part, it gives us inward pain;
- But we shall still be joined in heart, and hope to meet again.
- It's that we choose to like each other because we want to like each other.
Life is better when we are connected.