Listen to the message
The first is a member of your family.
The second is one of your friends.
The third is someone you work them.
The fourth is someone in go to church with.
Everything they say about you will be true.
1. Decide the person you want to be - and do something today to make it true.
- 2 Timothy 4:7
- 1 Corinthians
- The point Paul is making is that in order to be found faithful at the end of his race, he had to be faithful today.
- People who live lives of signifance don't get there by accident; they get there by effort.
2. Focus on what you want to give, not what you want to get.
- "State it in the positive like you have already received it."
- There is a big difference between having things and living a life of significance.
- The difference is more than a matter of semantics; it's a matter of focus.
- Things don't make your life significant.
- Proverbs 11:4
- To live a life of significance, do what you love.
3. Look for eternal significance in all you do.
- The details of our lives may seem mundane, but they are filled with eternal significance.
- There are no throw away moments.
- The key is to live today like it matters for all eternity - because it does.